Executive Board Elections
It’s that time of year again and the GNBTC is getting ready to accept nominations for the Track Club Officers of 2019. If you want to run for office you must:
1. have been a member since January 2019
2. have attended 2 member meetings or GNBTC events in the past 12 months
3. fill out the nomination form
4. get 5 member signatures (from individuals who have been members since at least June 2018)
5. complete form, with signatures, must be presented in person at the November member meeting
6. must be present at the December Annual Meeting for the vote. This is the Jingle Jog on Sunday, December 1.
The Greater New Bedford Track Club is governed by the Board, consisting of five elected positions:
5. Membership Director
Click HERE to read a description of each position
The Greater New Bedford Track Club will also have Members At-Large. These 4, 6, or 8 individuals will be responsible for positions such as Grand Prix organizer, Spooky Spooner Race Director, Social Media Coordinator, Member Outreach, Youth Mile, etc.
ALL positions are subject to annual election.
Emails for current officers are listed here. Feel free to email any of the officers with questions about the practical and extended duties of their position.
Nominations will be due at the November 13 monthly meeting held at 6:00pm at Rose Alley Ale House.
Elections will take place at the GNBTC Jingle Jog on Sunday, December 10, at V.F.W Fairhaven. Voting will also take place online up to Sunday, December 4 at 1:00 pm. Members may only vote once.
Click here to print the nomination form. Note that nomination forms must be returned in person at the November 13th meeting.